Prayer Request

Yes, you can, as lon
Submitted By: Johnavon Johnavon
Prayer Request: Yes, you can, as long as you have the agreement of your lender to engage in a short sale. However, given the legal ramifications of not properly contracting such a situation, I would recomment an attorney to act on your bereff.Relehencas : +1Was this answer helpful?
Submit Your Prayer Request
Fill out the form below with details about your prayer request.

First Name:
Last Name:
  I would like to remain anonymous. Please do not post my name.
Email Address:
Prayer Request Title:
Prayer Request:
  I would like to be notified (once per day) when I have been prayed for.

You must log in to post a comment.